Microsoft word - dr. nitin h. chandak
Dr NITIN HARINARAYAN CHANDAK
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, INDIA, Dec. 1989.
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, INDIA, Dec. 1993.
Grant Medical College Bombay, INDIA, August 1998.
Assessment of value of ketotifen in prophylactic management of bronchial asthma. Thesis for MD (Medicine), Nagpur University.
Study of multiple risk factors in Ischemic Cerebrovascular Stroke. Thesis for DM (Neurology), Bombay University.
Books, chapters and sections
1. Mycobacterial dormancy regulon protein Rv2623 as a novel biomarker for the
diagnosis of latent and active tuberculous meningitis. Dis Markers. 2013; 35(5): 311–316.
2. Determination of viral load by quantitative real-time PCR in herpes simplex
encephalitis patients. Intervirology2014;57(1):1-7. doi: 10.1159/000351521. Epub 2013 Aug 24.
3. Protein A-based ELISA: its evaluation in the diagnosis of herpes simplex
encephalitis. Viral Immunol. 2011 Aug;24(4):341-6. Epub 2011 Jul 1.
4. Detection of viral antigen, IgM and IgG antibodies in cerebrospinal fluid of
Chikungunya patients with neurological complications. Cerebrospinal Fluid Res. 2010 Aug 13;7:12.
5. Diagnosis of Chikungunya fever in an Indian population by an indirect enzyme-
linked immunosorbent assay protocol based on an antigen detection assay: a prospective cohort study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Feb;17(2):291-7. Epub 2009 Dec 9.
6. Neurological complications of Chikungunya virus infection. Neurol India. 2009 Mar-
7. Demonstration of components of antigen 85 complex in cerebrospinal fluid of
tuberculous meningitis patients. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 2005 Jun;12(6):752-8.
8. Differential Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis from partially treated cases of
pyogenic meningitis by Cell ELISA. BMC Neurology 2004.
9. Demonstration of IgG antibodies to 30 Kd protein antigen in CSF for diagnosis of
TBM by antibody capturing ELISA. Neurology India. September 2004 Vol 52:3, 359-361.
10. Rapid diagnosis of tuberculous meningitis using the simple Dot ELISA method. Med
11. Application of Mancini technique as diagnostic test in CSF of Tuberculous meningitis
patients. Med Sci Monit. Vol.8 (6): 95-98, 2002.
12. Significance of 30KD protein as a diagnostic marker in CSF of Tuberculous
meningitis. Ann. Ind. Acad Neurol. Vol 4: 197-201, 2001.
Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cranial Panchymeningitis 4th annual conference of Indian
Academy of Neurology, Bangalore, September 1996.
Characterization of 30 kd band in CSF of Tuberculous meningitis patients. 12th
Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology Nagpur. Oct. 2004.
Patients with cerebral dural sinus thrombosis treated with endovascular
thrombolysis – A therapy with unfulfilled promise ?
Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology Cochin, Sept. 2009.
1. House Job (Medicine & Radiology) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
2. Senior Resident (Medicine) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
3. Lecturer (Medicine) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur (Dec 93 - Feb 95).
4. Senior Resident (Neurology) Grant Medical College, Nagpur (Aug95 - July 97).
5. Chief Resident (Neurology Grant Medical College Mumbai (Aug97-July98).
6. Clinical Assistant in Neurology - Jaslok Hospital Bombay.
1. Training in digital EEG and video EEG monitoring.
2. Managing ischemic strokes, intracerebral hemorrhage, epilepsy and neuro infection
Use a flat head screw driver to pry open the top of the 2GIG-DW20R-345 to change tops or access the battery. NOTICE: Before removing the circuit board, notice that it fits inside a channel on the The 2GIG-DW20R-345 is the industry’s most flexible supervised recessed door/window contact, allowing a multitude of applications while hiding the transmitter within a door or window frame. The 2G
APLICACIÓN ANTE LA CORTE INTERAMERICANA DE DERECHOS HUMANOS EN EL CASO DE CASO No. 12.579 VALENTINA ROSENDO CANTÚ EN CONTRA DE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS AMICUS CURIAE PREPARADO POR EL “HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE OF THE BAR OF ENGLAND AND WALES” Y EL “SOLICITORS’ INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS GROUP” 1. El Human Rights Committee of the Bar of England an