Standort in Deutschland, wo man günstige und qualitativ hochwertige Kamagra Ohne Rezept Lieferung in jedem Teil der Welt zu kaufen.
Kaufen priligy im Online-Shop.
Wirkung ist gut, kommt sehr schnell, innerhalb von 5-7 Minuten. propecia was nur nicht versucht, verbrachte eine Menge Geld und Nerven, und geholfen hat mir nur dieses Tool.
Microsoft word - combinedtf-cbt-ssri_fact_sheet_3-21-07.doc
• Acronym (abbreviation) for intervention: Combined TF-CBT + SSRI
• Aspects of culture or group experiences that are addressed (e.g., faith/spiritual
component, or addresses transportation barriers):
• Trauma type (primary):
Sexual abuse, community violence, and multiple
• Additional descriptors (not included above):
This treatment combines TF-CBT
with SSRI (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors) treatments for youth with PTSD (with or without co morbid psychiatric conditions)
• Age range: (lower limit)
to (upper limit)
• Ethnic/Racial Group (include acculturation level/ immigration/refugee history--e.g., multinational
sample of Latinos, recent immigrant Cambodians, multigenerational African Americans):
• Other cultural characteristics (e.g., SES, religion)
• Language(s): • Region (.e.g., rural, urban):
• Other characteristics (not included above):
• Key components: TF-CBT combined with introduction, titration, and
management of SSRI medication by a psychiatrist (current study is evaluating
Sertraline titrated to a maximum of 200 mg/day as clinically indicated and tolerated.
• Are you aware of any suggestion/evidence that this treatment may be
• Extent to which cultural issues have been described in writings about this
intervention (scale of 1-5 where 1=not at all to 5=all the time).
• This intervention is being used on the basis of anecdotes and personal
communications only (no writings) that suggest its value with this group.
• Are there any anecdotes describing satisfaction with treatment, drop-out rates
(e.g., quarterly/annual reports)? Yes No
• Has this intervention been presented at scientific meetings? Yes No
• Are there any general writings which describe the components of the
intervention or how to administer it? Yes No
• Has the intervention been replicated anywhere? Yes No
Other countries? (please list)
• Other clinical and/or anecdotal evidence (not included above): No increased
occurrence of suicidal thoughts or actions in this small study. Recruitment was
severely curtailed following the August 2003 FDA warning about increased
• What assessments or measures are used as part of the intervention or for
• If research studies have been conducted, what were the outcomes? Double
blind RCT comparing TF-CBT+Placebo to TF-CBT+Sertraline in 10-17 year olds with sexual abuse-related PTSD. The findings show a significant benefit was
found for adding sertraline to TF-CBT for better remission of PTSD symptoms.
Also, analyses looking at the effect of race/ethnicity for children in this study indicated that for Caucasian children, regardless of getting Placebo or
Sertraline, the TF-CBT worked. Conversely, African-American children showed
no improvements in both the Placebo and Sertraline groups even though all of our previous studies have shown that TF-CBT alone works for African-
• Space, materials or equipment requirements?
• Supervision requirements (e.g., review of taped sessions)?
• In order for successful implementation, support should be obtained from:
• List citations for manuals or protocol descriptions and/or where manuals or
• How/where is training obtained? Participants must complete one day for TF-
CBT plus ongoing consultation; 2 hours for medication management (in trained child & adolescent psychiatrist). Completed trainings: approximately
• What is the cost of training? • Are intervention materials (handouts) available in other languages?
• Other training materials &/or requirement (not included above):
• What are the pros of this intervention over others for this specific group (e.g.,
addresses stigma re. treatment, addresses transportation barriers)?
• What are the cons of this intervention over others for this specific group (e.g.,
length of treatment, difficult to get reimbursement)?: Further research must be
conducted and interventions may need to be adjusted for African-American children based on recent analyses indicating that AA children show no
improvements with TF-CBT+SSRI; however DO seem to respond to TF-CBT
Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents
Phone number: Email: email@example.com Website:
AFRICAN EXAMPLES Prof George Magoha: Doctor for real men Prof George Albert Omore Magoha, a leading surgeon in this part of the world, is a You can tell it from the professional organisations he belongs to: the Erectile Dysfunction Advisory Council (Edac), the International Society of Impotence Away from administrative duties at the university, Magoha attends to men who struggle with medica
Drug Compatibility with a New Generation of VISIV Polyolefin Infusion Solution Containers Vasileios Aloumanis, MSFS ABSTRACT Michel Ben, MS A new generation of VISIV polyolefin intravenous solution containers, Thomas C. Kupiec, PhD made of a new and different proprietary polymer, were evaluated for sorp- tion and leaching potential with a cadre of drugs known to exhibit