Ordered, immediately called back and the same day delivered the order.Very pleased with the work. Thank you for prompt and accurate work buy antibiotics online great prices, delivered on the day of the order. Pleasant managers consult by phone.
Maups sling instructions
SUBURETHRAL SLING PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS
PATIENT : _____________________________________________________________
SURGERY DATE/TIME: ___________________ ARRIVAL TIME: ____________
• NOTHING TO EAT OR DRINK AFTER MIDNIGHT OR FOR AT LEAST
8 HOURS BEFORE SURGERY
• STOP aspirin
7 days before surgery until 7 days after surgery.
• STOP anti-inflammatory medications
such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) or
naproxen (Aleve) for seven days before surgery. You may resume these
medicines immediately after surgery. You do not need to stop acetaminophen
• Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing on the day of surgery
• Make sure to bring your insurance card and a photo ID
WHERE TO GO:
• Your surgery will be at Inova Fairfax Hospital Women’s Surgery Center
o Enter the BLUE ENTRANCE to the hospital campus. o Park in the BLUE GARAGE, o Enter the WOMEN’S HOSPITAL across the street from the blue garage o Take the BLUE ELEVATOR to the third floor. o When you exit the elevators, the SURGERY REGISTRATION OFFICE
will be directly in front of the elevators, on the right
• You will be in the hospital for 4 to 6 hours altogether. • You need to arrive 90 minutes before your scheduled surgery time. • Your surgery and time under anesthesia will usually be an hour or less. • Your surgeon will speak with your family once you are in the recovery room • You will go home 2 to 3 hours after your surgery.
• The recovery room nurses will determine whether you empty bladder adequately
before you leave the hospital. If not, you may go home with a catheter.
• If you go home with a catheter, please call the office at 571-389-7140 t
a “fill and pull” appointment with a nurse on the day after surgery.
• You will be given a prescription for pain medications, which you may need to use
• Mild pain should be treated wit over the counter medicines such as
acetaminophen (Tylenol), or ibuprofen (Motrin / Advil), or naproxen (Aleve).
• VICODIN AND PERCOCET CONTAIN ACETAMINOPHEN – YOU
SHOULD NOT TAKE ACETAMINOPHEN AND VICODIN OR
PERCOCET AT THE SAME TIME. You should not take more than 4,000
mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours.
• You must reduce your activities for the next 2 weeks. • Try to minimize bending, lifting, straining, and stretching. • No driving for 3 days after your surgery or while taking narcotic pain medicines. • Nothing is to be inserted in the vagina, meaning no tampons or intercourse, until
you have had your post-operative visit 4 to 6 weeks after surgery.
• You may shower the day after surgery.
What to expect:
• Pain - the most pain will occur the first few days after surgery • Vaginal spotting or bleeding for up to 2-4 weeks. • Vaginal discharge with a bad odor for up to 6 weeks as stitches dissolve. • Pelvic pressure or cramping if you are on your feet too long.
Please schedule a post-operative appointment with your surgeon 4 to 6 weeks after
surgery. You should call the office at (571) 389-7140 to leave a message for the nurses
about any of the following symptoms or signs that can indicate a problem that requires
earlier attention. In case of emergency when the office is closed, call 571-389-7140 and
select option 8 to leave a message for the doctor on call.
1. Pain that is not controlled by your pain medicine. 2. Fever over 100.5 degrees. 3. Bleeding or drainage from your incision that soaks a gauze or washcloth. 4. Bleeding from your vagina that is more than a menstrual period or soaks 1 pad
5. Symptoms of a bladder infection or problems urinating
La depresión es la pérdida de interés o placer en casi todas las actividades junto a un sentimiento de tristeza durante la mayor parte del día. Los síntomas más comunes son fatiga o falta de energía, miedo infundado, querer estar solo, enojarse fácilmente, sentimientos de culpa, autoestima baja, dificultad para pensar o concentrarse, dolores generalizados, abatimiento psicofísico, d
The Role of Formal and Informal Chinese Institutions in Shaping the Entrepreneurial Landscape Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Pau (ESCPAU) FranceC A H I E R d e R E C H E R C H E N° 9 This paper views entrepreneurship in China as a legitimacy seeking process. We use institutional theoryas a lens to understand the pattern of entrepreneurship in China. We also examine how rapidly changingforma