Standort in Deutschland, wo man günstige und qualitativ hochwertige Kamagra Ohne Rezept Lieferung in jedem Teil der Welt zu kaufen.
Kaufen priligy im Online-Shop.
Wirkung ist gut, kommt sehr schnell, innerhalb von 5-7 Minuten. viagra was nur nicht versucht, verbrachte eine Menge Geld und Nerven, und geholfen hat mir nur dieses Tool.
Phone: (307) 682-0026 Fax: (307) 682-0424
Miralax and Gatorade Bowel Preparation
Call your physician if you are taking any blood thinners such as Plavix, aspirin, or Coumadin to
make sure these medications can be held for 5-7 days prior to your colonoscopy. NSAIDs
(Motrin, Advil, Aleve, ibuprofen) are usually held for 2-5 days prior to the colonoscopy.
To prepare for your test (colonoscopy), you will need these items from a local grocery store or
pharmacy. No prescriptions are needed. You will need to have a clear liquid diet for
the whole day prior to the colonoscopy (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
1. Miralax in a large bottle (238 grams) 2. 4 Dulcolax (bisacodyl) tablets- 5mg each 3. Large 64 ounce bottle of Gatorade, PowerAde or Crystal Light (Clear or Green)
a. Crystal Light if you have diabetes b. You will use this to mix your Miralax the day before the test
4. Clear liquid diet of choice for the day prior to the colonoscopy 5. Baby wipes or moistened wipes 6. Vaseline or A&D ointment to apply after bowel movements
If you have trouble finding the Miralax or Dulcolax, please ask your pharmacist for assistance. These clear liquids are allowed. Avoid red, pink, or purple colored liquids.
1. Water 2. Strained fruit juices, no pulp
3. Popsicles 4. Ice 5. Carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks 6. Sports drinks (Gatorade, PowerAde, etc) 7. Clear broth or bouillon 8. Jell-O (No red, pink, or purple) 9. Kool-Aid or Crystal Light 10. Coffee or tea (no milk or cream)
During your pre-procedural interview with the hospital, your medications will be reviewed and you will be instructed which medications will be held versus taken the day of the procedure. Be sure to have all your medications and doses on hand for the interview.
Day Before Your Colonoscopy
Drink only clear liquids. Make sure you drink plenty of liquids throughout the day.
You should not have any solid food or milk products until your test is done.
2. Plan ahead so you will have a bathroom readily available. You will not be able to start
your prep at work or on the way home from work (although it would give onlookers a good laugh). You may need to get to the toilet right away. You will have multiple bowel movements throughout the day. They will become very watery. The bowels are “clear” or clean when there is only pale yellow fluid without flecks of stool.
3. I suggest using baby wipes or moist wipes to clean the skin around the anal area.
Do not flush wipes. You may also coat the anal area with Vaseline or A&D
ointment to prevent irritation from the prep.
Table 1: Day Before Your Colonoscopy
Take 4 Dulcolax tablets with a drink of clear liquids
Mix the Miralax in 64 ounces of Gatorade or other clear liquid of choice. Cap the bottle and shake until completely mixed. Place in refrigerator to chill.
Start to drink the Miralax. Drink one glass every 10 to 15 minutes.
Drink it quickly rather than sipping. Finish drinking the liquid in
2-3 hours. Be sure to drink all the liquid even if it seems like
your stools are clear.
No further eating or drinking until after the procedure.
Day of Your Colonoscopy
1. Do not eat or drink anything until your test is done. 2. If you are to take your morning medicines, take with small sips of water only. 3. You need to have an adult with you to take you home after the procedure. You will not
4. You will also not remember talking with me after the procedure. Bring along a trusted
friend or family member to discuss the test results. Please be sure to inform me if you do not want these results shared.
5. Please plan to be at the hospital for 1 hour before the test is scheduled so the staff can get
you ready. Expect to be in the hospital for 2-4 hours for your test and recovery time.
6. You may not work or drive the rest of the day due to sedation given at the time of the
procedure. You may return to work the following day as usual.
3/1ª grEccia Persona humana y Personalismohuman Person and PersonalismELIO SGRECCIA Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Facoltà di Medicina e ChirurgiaIstituto di BioeticaLargo Francesco Vito, 100168 Roma – Italia Fax: +39 063051149E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgEn la primera parte del artículo se analiza la evolución histórico-filosófica del concepto de persona humana, desde la antigüed
Breast Cancer and Fertility Symposium Transcript October 24, 2002 Weill Medical College of Cornell University New York City Presented By: Sharsheret and Fertile Hope Symposium Sponsors ~ Partners~ The Cornell Institute for Reproductive Medicine RESOLVE of New York, New Jersey, Long Island & Fairfield County ~Patrons~ The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Found