Ordered, immediately called back and the same day delivered the order.Very pleased with the work. Thank you for prompt and accurate work doxycycline online great prices, delivered on the day of the order. Pleasant managers consult by phone.
HE FIRST SERVICE MESSAGE
THE SECO ND S
One Woman’s Realization of the Gospel
The Young Remnant Girl
What does the Bible emphasize the most? Most people lose hold of this. What is the key
Why are you sitting here today? In order to receive spiritual power that is invisible. You
point that the Bible is trying to make? Satan is out to destroy people and nations with
never know what is going to happen in the world. A girl was taken as a captive and was
the Gospel. Haman invested a lot of money to come up with a conspiracy to persuade
sold as a slave. When failures happen to us, we believe that there is no hope. Sometimes,
the king to sign a decree, so that Israelites may all be killed. The day of the killing was
we believe that something we favor is God’s plan. We believe we should be able to do
what we want. However, this girl was taken as a slave despite what her will may have
There is an important covenant that you all must hold onto. From the moment you
realize the Gospel, you become children of God. Then, the past will become your
platform. From the moment that you receive the Gospel, you will be free from the
hands of the devil. From the moment you take hold of the Gospel, you will realize that
all things good and bad are in the Gospel. From the moment you realize the Gospel,
1. Identity (2Ki. 5:2) - You are a child of God, a Remnant
you realize that your future is completely guaranteed. Mordecai and Esther were aware
Wherever you go, you are a child of God, a Remnant.
(1) Blessings: She was taken as a slave, but God’s blessings did not change. If you just
take hold of this, answers will come accurately.
You must take hold of three verses today.
(2) Problems (crises): When problems or hardships come, believe that you are at a very
1. Esther 2:10
(3) Hidden problems: There were hidden problems in General Naaman. There is no
This is what her uncle Mordecai said to Esther after she became a queen. It says,
need to be envious of the world, but neither laugh at it nor fear it. God’s blessings do not
“Esther had not revealed her nationality and family background, because Mordecai had
forbidden her to do so.” This is the answer. What does this mean? God’s plan lies in the
2. Answer (2Ki. 5:3)
You should be able to find an answer, wherever you go and be able to give it.
2. Esther 4:16
(1) Evangelism: Giving Naaman the answer is evangelism.
All Jews were destined to die. For those who are saved, God’s plan lies in reality. You
(2) Clothes: You have to take off everything you are wearing, if you bathe. This
must figure out how to enjoy this. Today’s passage speaks about how to pray to
symbolizes changing your status. If you take off the fake identity you had been wearing,
discover God’s plan. When Esther heard about the fate of the Jews through Mordecai,
God’s true answers and works will take place.
she made a resolution to speak with the king. She said, “If I perish, I perish.” She also
(3) The confessions of General Naaman: “Now I know that there is no God in all the
asked that all Israelites fast in prayer for her. This is not a simple prayer but a prayer
world except in Israel. Please accept now a gift from your servant.”
that reveals God’s plan. Esther knew that all things had God’s plan in them. Finding
(4) A true pastor: Elisha did not take the gift that Naaman offered him.
(5) 2Ki. 5:17-18 - Naaman offered to give sacrifice offering. He correctly realized the
3. Esther 9:31
The Israelites celebrate the day that they were delivered on the Day of Purim. This is
3. Evangelism movement
the future of those who are saved. On this day, they glorify the Lord who protected His
This girl knew what an evangelism movement was.
people of Israel, and who leads his enemies to fall into their own schemes. This was the
(1) She told him that he would be healed if he went to Elisha. This meant that she was
commemorative blessings that is led to his descendants forever. Prayer is never futile.
aware of Elijah and Elisha, whom God had called (1Ki. 19:1-21).
(2) She knew that Elisha followed Elijah until the end and received power (2Ki. 2:1-11).
(3) She knew that he was undertaking the Remnant movement in Dothan (2Ki 6:8-23).
From the moment you realize the Gospel and become a child of God, all things of the
past become your platform. You must be able to find this, as shown in Esther 2:10.
When the Israelites were in a great crisis, Esther said, “If I perish, I perish” (Esther
(2) Isa. 60:1-2 - The light of the Lord was already upon Israel.
4:16). They chose the day of Purim in Esther 9:31, so that their descendants may forever
(3) John 1:11 - Jesus Christ came as the light.
(4) Matt. 5:13-16 - You are the light of the world.
Those who see this do not run away from reality. Only the Gospel and the working of
(5) 1Pe. 2:9 - He called us to testify of this light.
the Holy Spirit can change you. Thus, you must have the eyes to see the past, present,
and future at the same time. May the blessings begin for you to enjoy the mystery of this
We are children of the light and evangelist. I pray that you would receive answers, as
Martin Braun III, M.D. Alicia Braun, M.D Martin Alan Braun, M.D. Marisa Braun, M.D. 2112 F Street, N.W. Suite 701 Washington, D.C. 20037 (202) 293-7618 INFORMED CONSENT FORM FOR LASER THERAPY I understand that the ND-Yag / pulsed dye / Cynergy-Multiplex laser is being used for the treatment of ____________________ under the direction of ___________________. Although
4. Rodman DP, Stevenson TL, Ray TR. Phenytoin malabsorption after jejunos-This study illustrated a lack of awareness among doctorstomy tube delivery. Pharmacotherapy 1995;15:801–805. 5. Healy DP, Brodbeck MC, Clendening CE. Ciprofloxacin absorption is im-and nurses in the general hospital setting of the complexitiespaired in patients given enteral feedings orally and via gastrostomy and jej