Standort in Deutschland, wo man günstige und qualitativ hochwertige Kamagra Ohne Rezept Lieferung in jedem Teil der Welt zu kaufen.
Wenn das Problem der Verringerung der Potenz berührt mich persönlich war ich schockiert, dass das passiert gerade mit mir kamagra Übrigens jeder leisten und gibt eine sofortige Wirkung ohne Hausarbeiten Anwendungen.
Your costs can change dramatically when new medications come to market. So we keep careful watch on new drug
launches, as well as on medications expected to gain approval in the next several months.
The Pipeline Report contains some of the initial assessments of recent and upcoming medication launches from expert
analysts around the industry. We try to capture some of the variables that will determine the ultimate impact of a
new drug, including whether a medication represents a substantial advance in the science, its relative place within its
therapeutic class and other market dynamics.
This report contains only a few of the most prominent new medications. If you would like to view a more extensive,
more clinically-oriented list, please click here to download the from
If you have questions about our strategies or programs related to the new medications, please contact your broker or
Eliquis® (apixaban) Bristol-Myers Squibb
Anti-clotting drug. Oral tablet used to reduce the risk of stroke and dangerous blood clots
in patients with atrial fibrillation that is not caused by a heart valve problem. 1
• Eliquis is expected to be widely available in the U.S. by the end of January 2013.3
• Atrial fibrillation, the most common type of irregular heartbeat, affects approximately5.8 million people in the U.S.3
• 15% of strokes in the U.S. are attributable to atrial fibrillation. 3• Eliquis is described as a new blockbuster drug with potential sales of approximately $4billion within 5 years. 4
• In clinical trials, fewer patients with atrial fibrillation taking Eliquis suffered strokes
compared to those taking warfarin, a standard treatment.5• Apixaban has been available in Europe since May 2011 6
1. Forbes. FDA Approves Eliquis (Apixaban) For Stroke Prevention In AF. 12/28/2012.
2. FDA News Release. FDA approves Eliquis to reduce the risk of stroke, blood clots in patients with non-
valvular atrial fibrillation. Dec. 28, 2012
3. Business Wire via The Motley Fool. UPDATE: With Multimedia: U.S. FDA Approves ELIQUIS® (apixaban)
to Reduce the Risk of Stroke and Systemic Embolism. 01/02/13
4. FierceBiotech. Pfizer, BMS face a delay on FDA's megablockbuster decision on apixaban. March 1, 2012.
5. FierceBiotech. ELIQUIS® (apixaban) was Superior to Warfarin for the Reduction of Stroke or Systemic
6. Heartwire. Apixaban approved in Europe for use after hip/knee surgery. May 20, 2011.
1st Quarter, 2013
Uceris™ (budesonide) Santarus, Inc.
Extended release oral tablets for patients with active, mild to moderate ulcerative colitis,
a type of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD) characterized by chronic or recurringinflammation.1
• Commercial launch of Uceris expected in March 2013.1
• Approximately 1.4 million people in U.S. suffer IBD.3
• Affects mainly the working-age population (peak onset is between age 15- 30, but canoccur anytime).3
• IBD is one of top five most prevalent gastrointestinal diseases in the U.S.
• Overall health care cost for IBD more than $1.7 billion.3
1. Business Wire.FDA Approves Uceris. Jan 15, 2013
2. EPG Online. FDA approves Uceris (Santarus) for mild to moderate Ulcerative Colitis. Jan. 16, 2013.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Page last updated: July
Nesina ® (Alogliptin)Takeda
Oral tablet for the management of type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes) in
addition to diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control.1
• Commercial launch is expected in the summer of 2013.1
Nesina joins the general class of DPP-4 inhibitors
• Onglyza™ (saxagliptin)• Tradjenta™ (linagliptin)2
• Type 2 diabetes affects about 24 million Americans and accounts for more than 90percent of diabetes cases diagnosed in the United States.1
• Takeda is positioning Nesina to replace the sales of Actos (Pioglitazone), also byTakeda. Actos achieved peak sales of nearly $4.5 billion before its patent expired inJanuary, 2012.1
• Nesina is the 4th DPP 4 inhibitor introduced to the market.2
1. The Burrill Report. Takeda Wins Diabetes Approvals. February 01, 2013.
2. FierceBiotech. Takeda grabs long-awaited U.S. approval for diabetes drug Nesina. January 25, 2013.
3. Drugwatch. As Actos Profit Falls, Takeda Wins Approval for New Diabetes Drugs. January 30th, 2013.
1st Quarter, 2013
Invokana (canagliflozin) Johnson & Johnson
Oral, once-daily medication to treat type 2 diabetes in adult patients.1
• FDA Advisory Committee voted to recommend approval on Jan 10, 2013.1
• Final FDA decision expected by March 31, 2013.1
• If approved, Invokana would be the first in a new class medicines known as SGLT2inhibitors.1• SGLT2 stands for sodium-glucose cotransporter 2, a new class of drugs that cause a
substantial increase in the amount of glucose that flows out in the urine. A potential
advantage of this class is that they work independent of insulin, which could make iteasier to combine SGLT2 inhibitors with other drugs.5• In testing is compared against existing drugs Januvia® (sitagliptin) and glimpiride.2
• Type 2 diabetes affects about 24 million Americans and accounts for more than 90
percent of diabetes cases diagnosed in the United States.3• Analysts predict Invokana’s peak sales could reach $1 billion.2
• Invokana works by reducing reabsorption of glucose in the kidney, resulting inincreased urinary glucose excretion.3
• In addition to lowering blood sugar, clinical trials have found Invokana reduces bodyweight and lowers blood pressure compared to placebo.2
1. The PharmaLetter. FDA panel backs J&J diabetes drug Invokana (canagliflozin). 11 January 2013.
2. Pharmafile. Janssen’s diabetes drug Invokana recommended. Jan 11, 2013.
3. The Burrill Report. Takeda Wins Diabetes Approvals. February 01, 2013.
4. OneMedPlace. PDUFA: March 31 – Invokana. Feb 7, 2013.
5. Pharma Times. SGLT2 inhibitors under spotlight at US diabetes meeting. June 12, 2012.
1st Quarter, 2013
2013 United HealthCare Services, Inc.
Jamie Lustberg – FILMOGRAPHY Jamie Lustberg is a multi award winning filmmaker. She has won three Emmy Awards, two Webby Awrds, a Cine Golden Eagle and a Gracie Allen award. From 1996 - 2002, she was the lead visual arts producer for the Peabody Award winning PBS series ʻEgg The Arts Showʼ as well as for WNETʼs City Arts. Other clients include Mattel, the Disney Channel, HBO, Sund
Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (2002) 50 , 751–754 DOI: 10.1093/jac/dkf200 Evidence for the efficacy of artesunate in asymptomatic Plasmodium malariae infections Steffen Borrmann1,2*, Nicole Szlezák1,3, Ronald K. Binder1, Michel A. Missinou1,2, Bertrand Lell1,2 and Peter G. Kremsner1,2 1Medical Research Unit, Albert Schweitzer Hospital, Lambaréné, B. P. 118,